We are an internationally oriented medium-sized family business in the field of technical screen printing and plastics technology.
40 years of competence in development, quality and service make us one of the leading companies in our industry in Europe.
At three locations in Radevormwald, we produce high-quality products for the automotive and household appliance industries with approx. 250 employees. Radevormwald has good motorway connections and is not far from the major cities in the Rhineland and the Ruhr area.
We are currently looking for a motivated and committed order processing clerk (m/f/d) to join our team.
Unlimited | Immediately | Full-time | Location: Radevormwald | Area: Order processing
- Monitoring of the order backlog, which is done e.g. by remote data transmission.
- Process customer call-offs and confirm customer orders.
- Maintenance of price lists.
- Ensuring the on-time delivery of goods to our customers. This is done in close consultation with the work preparation and production control departments.
- Preparation of and compliance with shipping regulations for international goods traffic incl. customs clearance.
- Ensuring that delivery notes and invoices are issued.
- Complaint processing in close cooperation with the quality management, work preparation and accounting departments.
- Proper processing of credit notes taking into account the cumulative delivered quantities.
- Monitoring stock levels in the finished goods warehouse and consignment warehouse of our customers
- Training: completed vocational training as an industrial clerk or an office clerk with professional experience in industrial order processing.
- Experience and know-how: Work experience in the field of order and delivery note EDI. You have ERP knowledge and are familiar with shipping regulations for international goods traffic according to automotive standards, including customs regulations.
- Personality and working methods: strong in communication, assertive, committed, flexible, independent, goal-oriented, systematic, structured and able to work under pressure
- Languages: English spoken and written
With us, you can expect a modern working environment, flexible working hours as well as fair remuneration and attractive opportunities for further training. We attach great importance to an open and innovative corporate culture. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org